- Important Notice
The policy describes:
- Who I am;
- How I obtain and use the personal data for visitors to this website, and my business customers;
- Who has access to your personal data and what your rights are.
My policy is to keep the personal information I receive from this website completely confidential and used solely for internal purposes. I will not share your personal information with any other parties. Please review this policy carefully.
This policy is effective from 22 May 2018.
- About me
This website is run by myself, Michelle Procter. I run a Holistic Therapy clinic, providing complementary therapies to my clients.
I can be contacted on 0758 4469 448 or email@example.com regarding any questions with this policy. I am the controller of the personal data you provide.
- What personal data I collect
- My clients and those who enquire about treatments;
- Data collected when an order is placed via the shop page.
I collect the following data from you:
- If you are purchasing a gift voucher, I will collect information about the gift recipient, so I can fulfil the gift voucher purchase. The information collected will not be used for marketing purposes, nor shared with any other party.
- I use a third-party service, Google Analytics on my website. From this I may collect certain information about your visit, such as the type of browser you use, the date and time you accessed the website, the pages that you access whilst visiting the website and the internet address of the website from which you linked directly to this website. I only use this information for statistical analysis purposes, to help improve and administer the website and it will not be shared with any other party. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. I do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting my website.
- If you send me via email or text any sensitive medical/health information, I will only hold and use this if we proceed to treatment, at which time I will require explicit consent from you to hold this data. If we do not proceed to treatment, I will securely erase this information.
- When a treatment is booked, all clients will be required to read and sign a Privacy Notice under the GDPR guidelines. This will be handed to you during the appointment.
- Use of Personal Information
The personal information collected on this website, will be used to provide the services you have requested. This will include:
- To quickly process transactions of items purchased via the shop page and deliver them to the contact details provided;
- To deliver gift vouchers purchased to the recipient of the gift voucher;
- Security of Information
I am committed to ensuring your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures in place to safeguard and secure the information I collect online.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks. When you place orders for a gift voucher, I use third-party website PayPal to process the transactions securely.
I use the following third-party services:
Neal’s Yard Remedies
I also use third-party cookies.
These are installed by third parties (including Google Analytics) with the aim of collecting information to carry out research into the behaviour and demographics of visitors to my website. I do not gather personal information which could be used to identify visitors or their personal data.
Cambridge Holistics website does contain links to other websites of interests, including:
- Neal’s Yard Remedies;
- Professional bodies.
These linked websites have separate and independent privacy policies. I therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked websites and would always recommend you read the linked websites’ privacy policies. Nonetheless, I seek to protect the integrity of my website, and welcome feedback about these linked websites (including if a specific link does not work).
Controlling your personal information – your rights
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have submitted a testimonial to be published on this website and would like to remove it, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details and this will be removed from the website within 14 days of your request.
- If you email email@example.com to enquire about booking an appointment, and we do not work together, your details will be securely destroyed.
- I will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless I have your express permission or required by law to do so.
- If you believe that any information I hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org I will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This policy was crated on 22 May 2018
This policy is the first version, and no updates have been made.
Questions and feedback
I welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send these to email@example.com